Join the Sabin Vaccine Institute’s Influenzer Initiative for an evening of historic glamour and forward-looking discussion.
The Influenzer Initiative engages experts and highlights innovative strategies from across scientific disciplines, partnership models, and funding strategies seeking to transform the vaccine ecosystem to support more sustainable, equitable, and response-ready pandemic prevention and preparedness. The event will highlight these topics and more at Belfast’s award-winning Titanic Museum.
Tuesday, September 27, at Belfast’s Titanic Museum, 7 PM to 9 PM. Featuring:
- After hours entry to the museum beginning at 6 PM.
- Small bites and refreshments.
- A panel of experts, examining the future of the influenza vaccine ecosystem.
- A sneak peek at the Influenzer Initiative’s upcoming feature film.
Featured panelists include:
- Christopher Chadwick, Technical Officer, Influenza Preparedness and Response, WHO
- Rosalind Hollingsworth, Senior Program Officer, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Eric Karikari-Boateng, Director for the Centre for Laboratory Services and Research, Ghana FDA
- Tiago Rocca, Strategic Partnerships and Business Development Manager, Instituto Butantan, Brazil
Transportation will be provided from the ICC. For more info and to RSVP, head to the link below.
Stop by the Influenzer booth during the conference to learn more about their work to accelerate development of next-generation influenza vaccines, as well as exciting partner initiatives.