The Advisory Group supports the PIVI leadership with guidance on strategic objectives, input on critical program decisions, as well as rooting PIVI’s work in best practices to ensure that PIVI compliments others’ work in the areas of pandemic preparedness and flu program creation, implementation and strengthening.
This group is made up of made up of leaders from the public and private sectors representing global public health, vaccines, immunization programs and biosecurity.
Strategic Advisory Group Members
- Jack Cantlin President, JPC5 Consulting
- Alan R. Hinman, MD, MPH Consulting Senior Advisor, Center for Vaccine Equity, The Task Force for Global Health
- Bruce L. Innis, MD, FIDSA Head, Respiratory Infections and Maternal Immunization Disease Area, Center for Vaccine Innovation and Access, PATH
- Lawrence D. Kerr, PhD (Larry) Deputy Vice President, Global Health and Multilateral Affairs, PhRMA
- Lisa M. Koonin, DrPH, MN, MPH Founder and Principal, Health Preparedness Partners, LLC
- Marie Mazur, PHARM.D Consultant – Seasonal influenza and pandemic readiness
- Art Reingold, MD Professor of Epidemiology and Head of the Division of Epidemiology and Biostatistics at the University of California, Berkeley School of Public Health
- Alba María Ropero Álvarez, MPH Regional Advisor on Immunization; Comprehensive Family Immunization (IM); Family, Health Promotion, and Life Course (FPL) at the Pan American Health Organization/World Health Organization
- William Schluter, MD, MSPH US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) China Country Office Director
- Niteen Wairagkar, MD Founder and CEO, Vaccines for All